Sunday, July 31, 2011

Answers from the English abyss (Originally posted June 25, 2011)

I'll be putting up one final post about China and my thoughts on my experience there, once I get said thoughts gathered. Unfortunately the internet in Nanjing was simply atrocious the past few months and it's been impossible for me to update.

In the mean time, enjoy the following: I asked my students to write about where they want to go and where they don't want to go, and why. Some selections for you, the ones with stars being ones I picked as 'the best' for a prize:
I want to go to Greenland. Because I can ski and go ice-skating. I don't want to go to Libya. Because they are fighting.

I want to go to Turkey. Because the money is cheap. I don't want to go to Korea. Because the sushi is too hot. I don't like hot food.

I want to go to England. Because there is a beautiful castle and horse guard. I don't want to go to Ireland. Because it is very green. (I don't like green.)

*I want to go to Japan. Because I want to help many earthquake people.

I want to go to Ireland. Because it is very beautiful. Because it is very good. Because it is very small. Because it is very new. I don't want to go to Russia. Because it is very hot.

*I want to go to the USA because the USA has a big Disney playground. Because Obama is handsome, because I want to see a basketball game.

*I don't want to go to the girl toilet because I am a boy.

*I want to go to Brazil because the grass is green and I can play soccer. I don't want to go to the North Pole because it's cold.

I don't want to go to Japan because they are our enemy.

*I want to go to Holland because they have many cheeses and I like cheese.

I don't want to go to America because there are tornadoes.

I want to go to America because that's where Transformers 3 is.

No comments:

Post a Comment