Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hello thar.

Alright, so. LiveJournal is officially off the deep end. The prophets have warned of this day for many moons, and after two straight days of no service due to DDoS attacks, I'm starting to wonder what life would be like if I lost all of the posts I had written from my days in China and Thailand and Japan.

And it is a life filled with extreme irritation that I did not back that stuff up.

So! Blogger it is. I'll be slowly moving everything over here and bidding goodbye to LJ. We had a good run together, baby, but it's not me--it's you. I can't access you with a proxy while abroad, you're subject to increasing DDoS attacks by Russian polar bears or whatever, and the amount of spam comments I've received in recent months is heartbreaking.

But I'm totally keeping the ring you gave me, just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment